Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Flickr - #5


Space Needle - distant
Originally uploaded by crism1976


From my first trip to the Pacific Northwest. I went with some family during the summer. It was a fun trip. Seattle's public transportation system really impressed me. Their library, not so much.

This photo is blogged from Flickr's tool. The Singing Fountain below is embedded in my blog.


Flickr has got some amazing abilities, but it's not very user-friendly. I *really* like the ability to set the privacy options for each photo. Adding tags is probably the easiest function on Flickr. Other than the sometimes confusing link names, the biggest drawback is very predictable. The site can be very slow to load new pages. Considering that manipulation of graphics is the point of the website, this lack of speed is to be expected. I'll *definitely* be using Flickr more now that I've got an account.

Singing Fountain 2 This was fun and soothing at the same time. The water patterns changed in time with the music. Considering it was in the mid 90s the water felt pretty nice.

No comments: