Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Flickr mashups - #6

Well, I tried BeFunky.com that offers to change your photos into artwork. It was astonishingly easy to use, even when I pulled the photos from Flickr. (Intrestingly, I only saw the images I had marked as 'public' in Flickr. So apparently BeFunky didn't have access to my photos which I marked as 'private'.) When I tried to save the resulting image to my computer I failed. My computer couldn't open the resulting saved image. :-( Oddly enough, the image did come through when I attempted to 'share' the image by emailing it to myself.

I looked at Graphita's website, but all I found was a graphic. *shrug* As far as I can tell there's nothing more.

Here's my experiment with ImageChef that allows you to frame your photos. I got a kick out of this site. I'll have to remember this site for future playtime.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: