Thursday, January 15, 2009

Online Image Generators -- #10


Oh! The Places I've Been!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


*looks up* As you can probably see I've met with some limited success when it comes to manipulating images online. I guess I can see the attraction, but I'm not finding the results worth the effort. Maybe it's just because I'm not very funny. The map's from fd's Flickr Toys. I couldn't figure out LetterJames at all.

My street sign's from Street Sign Generator. So, I didn't find an image generator that I liked. But, I did find at least one text generator I liked. And the R2D2 Translator was kinda fun. Just make sure you have your speakers on. http://www.r2d2translator.com/

According to the Elvish Name Generator my true name is Idril Anwamanë. *bounces excitedly* Cool! I shall no longer answer to my human name. If you would like to learn your Elvish name the generator can be found at, http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/ (You can also learn your hobbit name, but since I'm not a hobbit, I didn't bother. *grin*)

No comments: