Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goodreads - #11

I've been using Goodreads for a while. A friend named Jessica was after me for months to try it, and once another friend started singing its praises I gave in and gave it a shot. I love it, and now I feel kinda stupid for dragging my feet about it. *sheepish grin*

Goodreads allows me to follow what my friends are reading and to show off what I'm reading. I really like the ability to tag titles by placing them on as many bookshelves as I want. This organizational structure allows me to look back at my reading when I'm trying to remember a title or when I want to recommend a certain type of book to someone else. Goodreads also allows me to track books that I *want* to read. *sigh* And considering how quickly I seem to accumulate new and interesting titles I need the help!

No comments: