Thursday, January 15, 2009

RSS Feeds -- #9

I'm more likely to use RSS feeds for work-related stuff than personal because I'm much more interested in pinpoint information in my professional world than during my personal time. When I'm at home I don't mind cruising multiple websites searching for something new. Plus, I've got a lot more sites I'm attempting to keep up with for work than at home. (Oh my! There's a lot of sites and sources I should be keeping up with professionally speaking. If I actually did keep up with all of them though, I wouldn't have time to actually do my job! *grin*)

Since I'm using Google Reader (as opposed to the newest IE or something) the easiest way to add feeds is by searching through Google Reader's 'add a feed' option or copying the feed address from the website I want to add.

No comments: